This makes That with These - Inspiring Inventors
Join us this summer in our workshops where everyday objects become new playful creations for your child to take home.
Best of all, no entrance fee for visitors booking onto one of our workshops!
Location: Learning Pods
Designed for age 7+, but all are welcome
Your little ones will tinker with real tools and discover the technology hidden inside gadgets as they take them apart and put them back together in their own unique way. In this relaxed workshop you will feed your curiosity, creativity and enjoy making something new from old, unused, everyday objects. A member of our Learning Team will be available with hints, tips and encouraging ways to inspire your child’s naturally curious and creative mind. Enjoy being an explorer, engineer and inventor. Challenge yourself with the tricky bits when taking apart an everyday object, figure out how it works and then let your imagination run wild as you become an inventor extraordinaire.
*Please note, we are abiding by a strict capacity limit for this workshop to allow for safe, social distancing within the workshop. One adult is permitted, per child. If you book two children you can have up to two adults attend the workshop. You may book multiple children, with just one adult in attendance.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
We want you to feel safe and assured that attending our workshops will enable you to have a fun and engaging experience with your children. Here is what we are doing to ensure this for you:
- Workshops are bookable in advance only. This way we can guarantee we are within our capacity for the space we are using and set the room up to suit the number of people booked on.
- Visitors will not be permitted to enter the workshop if they have not booked in advance.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available upon entering the room.
- Each family, from the same household, will have their own dedicated workstation, with social distancing in place between you and the next workstation.
- Each child will receive their own dedicated kit to work with, which will have been cleaned beforehand using antibacterial products and stored in a way to keep them clean and sanitised until the time comes for your child to use their kit.
- The workshop location has gone through a thorough deep clean and continues to be cleaned thoroughly after each use.
- A member of staff will be with you throughout the workshop but will keep a safe distance from you whilst guiding you, talking to you and helping you to have an enjoyable experience.
If you have any concerns or questions prior to booking/attending this workshop please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Learning and Engagement Manager).
← Other events